Sunday 18 December 2011

Scented Ornaments



These ornaments smell amazing! I wanted to make them last year and then time got away from me so I put it on top of my to-do list for this holiday season! My preschooler had a blast helping be dig through all my cookie cutters and find just the right ones for this project. We made snowmen, Christmas trees, crosses, gingerbread men, stars, candy canes, and even threw in a train or two.

These are super simple to make, just make sure you allow yourself about 3 days for them to dry. At first I laid them out on waxed paper on our counter and would flip them over each morning to make sure both sides were able to dry out. Then on the last day (when they were really starting to harden up) I laid them on a cookie rack to dry one last day. They look {and smell} wonderful on our Christmas tree!


Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment