Sunday 18 December 2011

Reindeer Doughnuts

Only 18 more days until Christmas! Does everyone have their tree up and decorated? We've had so much fun already and are in complete holiday mode! So far we've enjoyed playing in the snow, warming up with some hot chocolate, doing a little Christmas shopping, making smelly Christmas ornaments, and cuddling up for some great holiday movies. Over the next several days I am going to share some easy and adorable things you can make this holiday season. The first one up is Reindeer Doughnuts!

Is everyone familiar with Oriental Trading Company? You know, those fun catalogs with little gadgets, toys, and crafts of about anything you can dream of. I love sitting and browsing through those catalogs. I ordered some things from there for my son's Robot Birthday party last year. Well, did you know they also have recipes on their site? Who knew?!?! Not me, until I spotted these adorable Reindeer Doughnuts.


Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment