Sunday 18 December 2011

Culinary School - Finals!

Finals are in full swing at culinary school. It's been an exhausting last couple of days. Friday night we had fun at my hubby's company Christmas party. Then just a few hours later I had to wake up at 4:30am in order to leave the house by 5am for my first set of finals! My chocolate final started at 6am on Saturday. We had a 15 minute break for lunch and then my sugar final began. Didn't get home until 6:30pm and by then I was completely wiped out!

I couldn't be happier with how well my chocolate and sugar finals went. There were written finals at the beginning of each and then on to the practicals. Here are my chocolates that I presented to the Chef at the end of the allotted time frame.

Orange Grand Marnier rolled truffles in the chocolate bowl, molded PB chocolates colored with orange, and Palet Or hand dipped truffles textured with gold straws.

Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment