Sunday 18 December 2011

Baked Sweet Potato 'Fries'

I love watching The Food Network Channel. "Love" may be an understatement. If my TV had only one channel and I had to choose which channel that was, I would pick the Food Network Channel in a heartbeat. I could watch it all day long! My favorites have always been Paula Dean, Semi-Homemade with Sandra Lee, and Alton Brown. In the past, I have always skipped past all of Ina Garden's Barefoot Contessa shows. I just never really gave her a chance. Well after falling in love with her Parmesan Roasted Broccoli recipe lately, I am now hooked on her too. In fact, I recently checked out all of her cookbooks from my local library. She uses some of the most basic {fresh} ingredients and turns them into such wonderful dishes.

These baked sweet potato "fries" were awesome! Another thing added to the list of Must Make for Thanksgiving dinner!


Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment